What do they call an Independent Contractor in Russia?

Question by eastwestbusiness99: What do they call an Independent Contractor in Russia?
I will be doing business in Russia. I am independent contractor and would like to know what to put on paper to look professional for them. As in stationary etc. I would like it written in Russian/cyrillic alphabet. All i can seem to find is СПД фл. Is that the same thing? Anyone who is Russian, or does business there who knows the answer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Best answer:

Answer by K2010
СПД is субъект предпринимательской деятельности

here is a translated explanation of it

What do you think? Answer below!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *