My Dog Swallowed a plastic pen cap, what to do?

Question by Brandoonnnnn: My Dog Swallowed a plastic pen cap, what to do?
MY dog swallowed a plastic pen cap, its the size of 1/2 a bottle cap. he was chewing on the cap until it was all messed up, but when i tried to get it out of his mouth, he swallowed it. will he be okay

Best answer:

Answer by NKluv
I don’t know but don’t take any chances. Take him to the vet RIGHT away. GO NOW!! Good luck!

Give your answer to this question below!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *